Powered By Yamaha
Freedom 18 WTJ
Similar to the WT, the Freedom 18 WTJ from Grand River Boats is also a great option if you are looking for a boat with a console arrangement coupled with a wide bodied, stable ride in a versatile package. This rugged, 18-foot long boat features side console steering and a full windshield with an opening to walk through from bow to stern. This model also has comfortable seating for three (with additional jump seats), two fishing rod lockers, rear livewell, large fore and aft casting decks, ample storage and so much more!
Powered by Yamaha for confident power on the water!
- Length (LOA): 5.8 m / 18′ 11″
- Beam: 30.2 m / 99″
- Fuel Capacity: 87 L / 23gal
- Max HP: 150hp
- Approx Wet Wt: 671 kg / 1480lbs
- Person Cap: 7/6
- Livewell Aft Capacity: 72 L / 19gal
- Transom Height: 0.6 m / 25″
- Bottom Width: 2.1 m / 83″
- Interior Side Height: 0.7 m / 28″
- Length on Trailer: 6 m / 19′ 11″
- Rod Locker Length: 2.1 m / 7′
- Deadrise Front: 15°
- Deadrise Aft: 15°
- Hull Type: Riveted
Powered By a Yamaha F150
Grand River Boats recommends the Yamaha F150 for the Freedom 18 WTJ . This powerful, fuel-efficient and incredibly versatile outboard is the perfect choice for family runabouts, deck boats, pontoons and more. A great choice all-around, the F150 is the one of the best motors money can buy.
1. ANGLED POWER BARSCounteract the twisting action of the engine’s weight and thrust, transferring this torque energy across the boats entire hull.
2. REINFORCED BOW SUPPORTProvides rigidity, consistency and energy dispersion when hitting a wave.
3. EXTRA THICK HULL DESIGNPolar Kraft boats are hand formed out of the thickest aluminum on the market — making our boats the toughest in the industry.
4. SIX STURDY I-BEAM LONGITUDINAL STRINGERSRun the entire length of the boat and combine with traverse bulkheads to create torque boxes that provide each Polar Kraft boat with exceptional support of the running surface, which translates into a smoother ride.
5. TORQUE BOXESFormed by the I-beam transverse bulkheads that are found throughout the lower hull section — provides superior strength and the smoothest ride on the water.
6. URETHANE CLOSED CELL FOAMA dentist doesn’t fill half a cavity so why do some boat manufacturers? Polar Kraft goes to extreme lengths to fill our hull chambers with erethane closed cell foam which creates more buoyancy for safety and a quieter rig in shallow water to reduce spooking fish.
Grand River Boat
We are here to help you find the perfect boat for your lifestyle.
For boat pricing, offers and product information, request a quote or visit a Grand River Boats dealer near you.