Powered By Yamaha
Freedom 17 SC
For boaters and anglers that desire a console arrangement coupled with a wide-bodied, stable ride in a compact package – the best option is the Freedom 17 SC from Grand River Boats. This rugged, 16-foot boat features side console steering, comfortable seating for three (plus jump seats), fishing rod locker, huge livewill, large fore and aft casting decks, and ample storage for all of your gear. This boat is the perfect fishing companion!
Powered by Yamaha for confident power on the water.
- Length (LOA): 5.1 m / 16′ 7″
- Beam: 88″
- Max HP: 90hp
- Approx Wet Wt: 465 m / 1025lbs
- Person Cap: 5/4
- Livewell Fwd Capacity: 72 L / 19gal
- Transom Height: 0.5 m / 20″
- Bottom Width: 1.6 m / 64″
- Interior Side Height: 0.6 m / 23″
- Length on Trailer: 5.7 m / 18′ 7″
- Rod Locker Length: 2.4 m / 8′
- Deadrise Front: 15°
- Deadrise Aft: 11°
- Hull Type: Riveted
Powered By a Yamaha F90
Grand River Boats highly recommends the Yamaha F90 motor for the Freedom 17 SC. This outboard has been reinvented to be even lighter and more compact for greater torque and stronger acceleration. A great choice for a variety of boats – the Yamaha F90 is the strongest 90-hp motor money can buy.
1. ANGLED POWER BARSCounteract the twisting action of the engine’s weight and thrust, transferring this torque energy across the boats entire hull.
2. REINFORCED BOW SUPPORTProvides rigidity, consistency and energy dispersion when hitting a wave.
3. EXTRA THICK HULL DESIGNPolar Kraft boats are hand formed out of the thickest aluminum on the market — making our boats the toughest in the industry.
4. SIX STURDY I-BEAM LONGITUDINAL STRINGERSRun the entire length of the boat and combine with traverse bulkheads to create torque boxes that provide each Polar Kraft boat with exceptional support of the running surface, which translates into a smoother ride.
5. TORQUE BOXESFormed by the I-beam transverse bulkheads that are found throughout the lower hull section — provides superior strength and the smoothest ride on the water.
6. URETHANE CLOSED CELL FOAMA dentist doesn’t fill half a cavity so why do some boat manufacturers? Polar Kraft goes to extreme lengths to fill our hull chambers with erethane closed cell foam which creates more buoyancy for safety and a quieter rig in shallow water to reduce spooking fish.
GRAND RIVER BOAT
We are here to help you find the perfect boat for your lifestyle.
For boat pricing, offers and product information, request a quote or visit a Grand River Boats dealer near you.